"Personal information" means data relating to a person who has been or may be identified. We would like to inform you about how we process your personal information when using a website.
Categories of personal data processed by Aimil EU
Personal data processed when you create an account request you to provide your email address, full name, phone number and delivery address. Purpose and legal justification:
- Aimil EU handles your e-mail address because you use your email address and password to sign in to your account. The legal justification for processing your email address for this purpose stems from Aimil EU's legitimate interest in protecting the security of your account.
- Aimil EU handles your e-mail, full name, telephone number, delivery address to send you the requested / purchased products. The legal justification for processing your email address, full name, telephone number and address for this purpose is Aimil EU's legitimate interest in providing you with the best possible service.
- We need to forward your details to your forwarding companies that you have selected to deliver a high quality delivery of purchased / requested products. The legal justification for the transmission of your details: the full name, telephone number and address for this purpose is a legitimate interest in the provision of the agreed services. Aimil EU handles your email address also to send you important information about Aimil EU products. The legal justification for processing your email address and names for this purpose is Aimil EU's legitimate interest in providing you with important security and other product information.
- If you agree to send marketing information from Aimil EU, Aimil EU will process your email address also to send marketing information about Power of Ayurveda to Aimil EU. The legal justification for the processing of your e-mail address for this purpose is your consent. You can cancel your approval at any time by changing your account preferences.
- If you grant your subscription, Aimil EU will process your email address for the purpose of sending notifications (eg when you choose a smart reminder, etc.). The legal justification for the processing of your e-mail address for this purpose is your consent. You can cancel your approval at any time by terminating subscriptions to such notifications.
- Aimil EU also processes your e-mail address so that it is linked to the Aimil EU account whenever you communicate with one of our representatives. The legal justification for this processing is our legitimate interest in providing high quality customer support. The personal data we process when communicating with Aimil EU. When you contact our customer support, whether by e-mail, telephone, online or in person, we collect personal information, such as your name, email address or preferred communication method, as well as the Aimil EU products you are using for Power of Ayurveda. We can also create event logs to diagnose problems. We use this data to provide customer and product support, and to monitor the quality and types of customer and product support we provide to our customers. The legal justification for processing these data for these purposes is Aimil EU's legitimate interest in providing high-quality product support. Legal justification for logging in to your Aimil EU account, if you need it to resolve issues, is your consent, which you can cancel.
Other declassification of data:
You can share your personal information with other parties:
- If we have your valid consent,
- to comply with a valid court filing, legal order, court order, legal process or other obligation required by law,
- In order to meet your request for product delivery,
- to consult or report any side effects,
Cookies and related technologies on websites:
This data helps us to provide better and more relevant content to the site, to detect and correct any issues, and to improve the overall site environment. If you do not want data to be collected using these technologies, you can take advantage of a simple procedure: most browsers offer you the ability to automatically reject many such technologies or choose whether you accept or reject them.
Here is an example of independent analytics and similar service providers that we currently use:
Google: Google Analytics is used to track site usage statistics and demographics, interests, and user behavior on our site. We also use Google Search Console to help us understand how visitors are getting to our site and helping us to optimize our search engine. Learn more about how this data from analytics can be used, how to control the use of your data, and how you can prevent Google Analytics from using your data.
We will alert you if such changes are material and if required by applicable law, we will ask for your consent. This notice will be sent via email or as a reminder of the changes on the Aimil EU website.
Preservation of personal data
We will keep your personal information as long as we consider your Aimil EU account to be active. Also read the description of your right to delete your account under "Your Rights".
Pursuant to the General Privacy Protection Regulation, Aimil EU has the right to request access, rectification or removal of personal data from Aimil EU, their transmission, limitations on their processing, the right to object to the processing of your personal data and the right to complain to the Supervisory Authority.
If you wish to exercise your right to limit the processing of personal data or the right to refute the processing thereof, please contact Aimil EU representative at firstname.lastname@example.org