The seller of AIMIL Pharmaceuticals EU s.r.o., Holzova 10b, 628 00 Brno, determines the following procedure in the event of a complaint:
- The buyer is obliged to inspect the goods without undue delay after the takeover. Acceptance is understood as the transfer of goods by the carrier (eg Czech Post) to the customer.
- When the difference in the quantity or type of goods with the invoice data and the delivery note is established, the Czech Post Office's address in the place of residence must be reported within two business days at the latest and at the same time by the retailer within three business days after the receipt.
- The buyer must report the defects found to the seller in writing to the seller's address. In the notice, the buyer must state the defects found and must indicate the claim he / she claims as a result of the defect.
- The buyer may claim the following due to defective goods: supply of missing goods - reasonable discount on the purchase price - withdrawal from the contract.
- In all cases, an invoice (delivery note) and your own claimed goods must be submitted to the claim.
- When completing the claim, the Buyer will fill out the claim form and send it in writing by fax or mail to the address of the seller.
- Complaints are handled at the distributor's distributor's address, ie: AIMIL Pharmaceuticals EU s.r.o. Holzova 10b 628 00 Brno